Help feed + educate
orphans, future hufadh, refugees and others
First in line are children at our school and their families.
If there’s more to go around after that,
We’ll distribute it to community members in need
1) You will support children at our schools in Malawi and their families
2) You will give local goats to each community
3) You will support local farmers who adhere to traditional animal rearing standards (better nutrition for the kids)
4) You will fulfil your Qurban obligation for just $105 AUD
5) You will also get a photo before and a certificate after your sacrifice ✉️
Over 50% of Malawi already lived beneath the poverty line. The poorest in Malawi earn less than $210 a year. Then Cyclone Freddy destroyed villages, homes and fields – the last source of hope the struggling farmers had left.
We were cautioned that we should choose a more popular country. Told that we will not raise enough because “people only care to send money back home”. Of course, we know that our brothers and sisters in Malawi are in such a sad state precisely because they have nobody who “sends money back home” there.
People of Malawi can rely on Allah alone. This is why we do Qurban there.
“So seek provision from Allah alone, worship Him, and be grateful to Him. To Him you will all be returned.” [Quran, 29:17]
We have built a relationship with local imams in Africa who we trust because they teach and lead prayers for the kids at our schools. They have been asking us to help for years.
You will get proof of your Qurban:
1) Photo of your goat before sacrifice 📸 🐐
2) Certificate of completion after sacrifice 📃✅
via email, WhatsApp or both
Name: Charity Right Australia Ltd
BSB: 062 191
Account Number: 10958152
Reference: Qurban + your phone number for WhatsApp notification of slaughter
Email [email protected] with proof of transfer
Charity Right Australia (ABN 95 628 450 475) is a Public Benevolent Institution and has Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status with the Australian Tax Office.
© Copyright 2021 Charity Right Australia. All rights reserved.